The Center for Global Public Relations at the University of North Carolina at Charlotte has launched its Global Public Relations Resources and Services Unit. GPRRS will provide resources for corporations, governmental and nongovernmental organizations worldwide that are attempting to build relationships with global stakeholders. Its services will include issue analyses and white papers; workshops that prepare employees to work in other social, political, economical and cultural environments; communication audits at international sites; and global crisis management advisory plans.
- Referral Resources – experienced professionals tailor expertise to global audiences through strategic planning and evaluative results
- Seminars and workshops – knowledgeable speakers share ideas about international public relations and other related topics
- Speakers Bureau – subject matter experts travel to host global public relations forums to share knowledge about relevant topics
- Intercultural communication audits – Consultants help organizations improve their communication with global publics
- Global Crisis Management Advisory Plans – Experts help organizations and its employees focus on possible international public relations issues
- Curriculum Consultation – Global public relations educators help universities and colleges to develop and improve international public relations programs and to strengthen the development of Communication Studies
For more information about the Global Public Relations Resources and Services Unit, or to set a free consultation, contact Center staff at centerGPR@uncc.edu or visit www.cgpr.uncc.edu. Additional resources are available in the Center for Global Public Relations office located in Colvard 5043 at UNC Charlotte.
A brochure providing an overview of our resources and services is available here.